The role of the developer is to work closely with the research team to enhance the existing search engine capabilities and make it far more efficient and robust. The role will include working on various big data technologies along with Hadoop. The candidate is expected to have working experience of these technologies and should have great command on Linux based systems.
- Strong exposure to real time project experience in BigData analytics
- Must be strong in understanding requirements, problem solving & trouble-shooting skills
- Must have strong hands on experience on Big Data tools and understanding of Hadoop file system.
- Knowledge on Hadoop infrastructure, performance and cluster management is a plus.
- Knowledge on Hadoop Technologies : Apache Hadoop, Zookeeper, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- Understanding of Cassandra a big plus
- An ability to understand and write scripts in shell or other scripting language.
- Knowledge of one or more NoSQL databases is a strong plus
- Working experience of Database / RDBMS systems such as SQL Server or MySQL
Business Development Manager – Job Description
The role of a Business Development Manager is to improve organisation’s market position and achieve financial growth. S/he must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. S/he is also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
The role is to define long-term organisational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiations and close business deals. Business Development Manager will work in a senior sales position within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of sales and marketing experience
- Proficient in Digital Marketing
- Hands-on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook ads
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Networking Skills
- Public Speaking
- Market Research
- Motivation for Sales